Walmart pretty much has the cheapest prices you can find. I was happy to find it was not more expensive to shop online.
Then I found a site called Ibotta
They gave me $10 and my friend $5 for signing up which was really nice but that's not what excited me about them.
Ibotta actually gave you cash back for real items you purchased everyday. I just brought Palmolive dishwashing soap and got a dollar back.
Now whether I physically drove to the store, or shopped online, I was going to buy the Palmolive because I happen to like the brand. Why not sign up to Ibotta and get it a dollar cheaper. I started using Ibotta pretty much like using coupons and started getting some money back to my PayPal.
Since I started with Ibotta, I've received
$1, 434.53
back that I would not have if I had gone and physically driven to the store or just ordered off Walmart site.
I started studying Ibotta and figured out that there are some items they give you a hundred percent cash back and some items you get a little more than what you're paying. My family started trying out all kinds of things. Trial and error, the racoons had a meal and the garden some nutrients as the kids weren't really eating those meatless sausages, they were tossing them out the kitchen window.
I figured out that wasn't going to work because if they're not going to eat what I'm buying that's not going to help save money.
I started using Ibotta just to buy regular things that I normally buy.
Then I figured out if I shared my link I got a $10 credit. Using a $10 credit on Ibotta meant I got at least $5 cash back. Basically $15 worth of groceries for free.
It also helped my friends because they got $5 and it's a great site.
Thanks for reading 😀
Follow my next blog to see how I saved even more.
Here's a great program to promote.
Go get your FREE access to Spin Rewriter AI now — it's absolutely free for 5 days. During those 5 days, you can create ALL the unique content you'll ever need. Plus you're getting ALL of the launch bonuses. And then, if you don't absolutely LOVE Spin Rewriter AI after 5 days, simply cancel your trial and keep the bonuses. This way it won't cost you a single cent.
Worst case scenario: You get to generate a ton of content for your business AND you get to keep the bonuses.
Best case scenario: You get a new SEO super-power that will transform your business and make you leave your competitors on the dusty second page of Google! Either way — you WIN."

Comments
Post a Comment